Skip to content
Mastering The Dumbbell Lunge: Guide, Form, Flaws, Set Up & Execution
- Stand up straight and hold a dumbbell in each hand, letting the dumbbells hang down at your sides.
- Be sure that you have enough room to perform this exercise.
- Begin by striding forward with one leg to execute a regular lunge while keeping the other leg set in place.
- Be sure to really stride forward so that you get a great stretch.
- Bring that leg back to the start position and repeat with the opposite leg.