- Get in push up position on a bench or box with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Step your feet back, forming a straight line from your shoulders to your heels.
- Brace your core and slowly lower your chest toward the bench as you inhale.
- Exhale and forcefully push your body off of the bench so that your hands drive a few inches into the air.
- Your arms will remain fully extended throughout this drive phase.
- Land with your hands in the original starting position and quickly descend your body back into the starting position.