This is very similar to the bent arm barbell pullovers, except that you will be using a dumbbell instead of a barbell.
- Lie flat on your back on a flat bench.
- Begin by holding the dumbbell above your chest with your elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back so as to stretch your arms (and the dumbbell) back behind your head as far as you can reach.
- Your arms and the dumbbell will actually go behind/above your head and will drop down below the bench, this will really give you a great stretch!
- Return the dumbbell to the start position slowly, focusing on keeping your elbows locked in the slightly bent position.