This brazilian butt lift workout is designed target your glutes, developing a larger, rounder butt! It hits all of your glutes and upper thighs, giving you a toned, sexy booty. This challenge is a set of exercises that focus on your gluteal muscles. Incorporating them into your regular workout routine will help whip your derriere back into shape in next to no time.
Brazilian butt is famous all over the world for its voluptuousness and defined curves. The idea of a flawless toned up body and picture-perfect “peach booty” reigns over the fitness community and beyond. That is why butt-focused workouts have become a benchmark in a well-rounded fitness regimen. So, hop on this trend and make your booty pop!
- Sit on the floor with knees bent and feet flat.
- Place hands under shoulders, then straighten arms and lift butt off the floor.
- Kick left leg up, foot flexed, as shown, and lower leg back to start.
- Switch sides, butt lifted the entire time.
- From standing, take a big step back with right foot and lower into deep lunge.
- Bending left knee 90 degrees and placing left palm on the floor.
- Push off left heel and return to start.
- Repeat on other side.
Related article: 5 Squat And Lunge Variations That Seriously Tone Your Backside
- Lie on back with knees bent 90 degrees, toes lifted so weight is on your heels.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees and rest arms on floor, palms facing up.
- Drive heels into floor and lift hips, as shown.
- Squeeze butt muscles extra hard at the top of the move.
- Lower and repeat.
- From standing, take a diagonal step back with right leg (resting ball of right foot on the floor).
- Bend both knees 90 degrees and lower into a lunge, as shown, right fingertips touching the floor for balance and left arm extended.
- Push through left heel, hop up, and switch to right side, landing on your right foot and crossing left leg back and into a lunge again.
- Continue this side-to-side “skating” motion.