Skip to content
Mastering Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs: Guide, Form, Flaws, Set Up & Execution
- Stand with your legs about shoulder width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing in toward your body.
- Allow the dumbbells to hang at your sides so that your arms are fully extended.
- To execute this movement, simply shrug your shoulders while keeping your arms completely straight.
- Be sure that you hold your shoulders in the shrug position for a one-count at the top of the movement.
- Return to the start position and repeat for the desired amount of repetitions.