For those who are getting quarantine fever, it’s OK to take advantage of the warmer temperatures and take your workout outdoors and enjoy mother nature. This outdoor programme, will assist your quest to stay ripped while working your entire body.
There are multiple ways to take on building your muscle endurance. If it’s your main programme, do it three to four times per week for four weeks and complete sprints or other conditioning workouts on alternating days.
It can serve as your cardio or conditioning workout, in which you’ll add one to three sessions between strength-training days. Or it can replace one or two of your full-body strength training sessions. Take your training to soak up some vitamin D while you burn fat and build endurance! Count 10–20 reps for each exercise (per side when applicable).
1. Extended Plank to Upward-Facing Dog:
- Begin in a tall plank with a long neck and hips in line with your shoulders.
- Round or hollow your back by tucking your hips and crunching the rib cage in and down toward your belly button.
- Squeeze your glutes and maintain hips in line with shoulders as you walk your feet back to the most challenging extended plank position and hold for 3 seconds.
- Keep hands planted shoulder-width apart and walk your feet back to the tall plank.
- Drop your hips into a yoga position called the Up Dog.
- Push your chest through, look up toward the sky, pull your shoulders away from the ears, and squeeze your upper back.
- Use only your feet to move back and forth between extended plank and Up Dog holding each position for 3 seconds.
Related article: Rock Solid Abs & Core With These 11 Plank Variations
2. Squat Jump:
- In an athletic stance and toes facing forward, descend into a deep squat and reach straight arms in front of your face.
- Jump up as high as you can while swinging straight arms behind your body into a full shoulder extension.
- Land softly with knees in line with your toes and immediately lower back into a squat.
Related article: Not Getting The Results You Want From The King Of Leg Exercises- The Squats? Here Are Some Likely Culprits!
3. Band Row
- Grab the band with palms facing each other and roughly 12 inches of the band between your hands.
- Lean forward and position your body perpendicular to the band.
- With arms fully stretched, walk back to get the necessary tension in the band.
- Maintain a long neck and a slight arch in the lower back while you pull the band into your rib cage.
Related article: Use This Nine-Move Home Workout To Build Lean Muscle Using Only Resistance Bands
4. Skater Jump:
- Stand on your left leg, with your right hand in front of your face and left hand reaching for your back pocket.
- Hinge at the hip as you bend your left knee.
- Explosively extend the left hip and knee and jump up and to the right side as you switch arms.
- Land on your right foot and sink into your right hip and knee.
- Immediately jump off your right leg to return to your left leg and continue switching sides.
Related article: Here’s How To Rock a Full body Workout With Just A Push-Up
5. Reverse Push-up:
- Start in a tall plank with a long neck and hips in line with your shoulders.
- Bend your arms and descend to the bottom of a traditional push-up.
- Keep the chin and chest close to the ground as you bend your knees and push back toward your hips.
- Imagine that you are performing an overhead press with your upper body and descending into a squat with your lower body.
- Return to the starting position by straightening your legs.
Related article: Upper-Body Push Workout For Better Delts, Pecs And Triceps With This One Routine
6. Pull-Through (or band RDL):
- Stand on an outstretched band with feet hip-width apart.
- Take a wider stance to increase the resistance.
- Grasp the ends of the band, bend slightly at the knees, and maintain an arch in the lower back.
- Squeeze your lats and pull your shoulder blades down toward your back pockets.
- Keep a rigid trunk and explosively extend your hips and straighten the knees to a standing position.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top, pause for a count of two, and hinge at the hip to start the next rep.
- Bend your knees as needed to maintain the proper back alignment.
Related article: 10 Home Bodyweight Exercises To Hammer Your Delts and Traps In To Shape
7. Plank Pull-down:
- Begin in a tall plank holding the band in your left hand.
- Walk back till you have desired tension with your left arm completely straight and the right hand stacked under your face.
- Maintain square hips in line with shoulders and a long neck.
- Without changing your posture, pull the left hand toward your upper chest as though you were performing a lat pull-down.
Related article: The Perfect 20-Minute 3 Interval HIIT Workout You Can Squeeze in Anywhere For Maximum Gains
- Sprint for 15 to 20 seconds.