If you want a better booty, you still have to squeeze in your workout. The silver lining, however, is that it doesn’t need to be some crazy-intense class with tons of equipment. Here’s a workout you can actually do at home.
This at-home ankle weight butt workout will lift and sculpt your glutes from ever angle with the best booty building exercises. These are some of the best ankle weight booty exercises using ankle weights. But really, there are way more exercises out there than just these we’re doing today!
And for those of you ladies who don’t have ankle weights (yet! ) — you can still do this entire workout without them! It doesn’t have to be a lot of weight, either. With or without, this sequence is no joke!
Leg Squat With Side Kick:
- With all your weight on your right foot (you can keep your left toe lightly tapped on the ground for balance), lower down into a squat.
- As you stand halfway up, kick your left leg straight out to the side, squeezing your glutes.
- Focus on control, don’t just swing your leg out.
- Bring your leg back in for another squat.Repeat 15 times before squatting on your left leg and kicking out with your right.
- Complete three sets on each side.
- Start on your hands and knees and extend your left leg straight out behind you.
- Pointing your toe, raise your left leg toward the sky and, as you lower just to hip level, cross your leg over to your right side.
- Bring your left leg back up to the sky and down again, this time crossing to the left side.
- Don’t just swing your leg back and forth.
- Also be sure to keep your leg locked out throughout the exercise.
- Perform 20 reps, three times on each side (over and back is 1 rep).
Related article: 5 Minutes 5 Moves To Create A Great Butt Boosting Workout
- Start resting on your elbows and knees, keeping your hips facing toward the floor the whole exercise.
- Bring your right leg up off the ground, bending your knee at 90-degree angle.
- Flexing your foot (as if you’ll be pressing a footprint into the ceiling), pulse up in tiny movements.
- Squeeze your bottom tighter and tighter as you pulse your foot straight up.
- Repeat three times on each side for 30 reps.
Related article: Build Muscle And Blast Fat With This Push Pull Legs Workout Plan
- Start resting on your hands and knees, bringing your right knee up into a fire hydrant position.
- Next, slide your leg straight back until your leg is locked and fully extended backward.
- Make sure you’re squeezing your bottom tightly the whole time.
- Now slide your knee back to the starting position.
- Never let your knee drop as if it’s sliding across a table top.
- Send your leg straight back for 20 reps, three times on each side.
- Hold onto a wall for balance and step back into a reverse lunge with your back knee hovering just off the ground.
- As you straighten your standing leg (being sure not to lock it out), lift your back leg off the ground.
- Be sure to keep your chest tall, your core tight and do not lean forward.
- Return to a deep bend with your back leg on the floor (your starting position).
- Pulse for 15 reps and repeat three times on each side.